The Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro boot features a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and levels of structural rigidity. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
- Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible & abrasion resistant.
- Specifically designed compound sole provides ATV & Enduro riders.
- TPU shin plate & medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity & stability.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience & allows broad ranging calf fit.
- Aluminium buckle closures, with memory settings & a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure. Buckles are replaceable.
- Blade flex system for greater precision control & movement, added protection for heel and Achilles & helps prevent hyperflexion.
- TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle & bottom sections of the boot.
- Redesigned instep & Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control & support.
- Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector & integrated steel shank.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent water and dirt entry.
- Internal 3D lining includes anti-slide microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
- Soft foam reinforcement on ankles & collar for long lasting comfort & shock absorption.
- Removable anatomic footbed.
- CE certified